STORM WATER INFRASTRUCTURE INSPECTIONS AND REPAIR
GreenTeam offers Storm Water Management Solutions for all types of Commercial Real Estate Properties
Stormwater management plays a crucial role in managing water quality and preventing the run-off of excess water through rain into streets, lawns, and other locations.
The consequences of not maintaining and inspecting stormwater drains can be severe – from the spread of pollutants into neighborhoods and surface water bodies, deterioration of potable water quality, and flooding due to blockages in the drainage system caused by roots, plants, and other debris.
Storm Water violations are serious, and GreenTeam can help you avoid them by performing the following services:
- South Broward Drainage District 5 Year Operation & Maintenance Drainage Certification
- City of Weston 5-Year Drainage Recertification
- Old Plantation Water Control District Permit Renewal
- Broward County EPD 5-Year
- Coral Springs Improvement District Certification
- Tindall Hammock Drainage District Certification
- Central Broward Water Control District Certification
Providing off-the-chart service is more than just a motto at GreenTeam | Building Services. We hold each other accountable and never quit until we know we’ve done a quality job for each and every client we come into contact with. Put GreenTeam’s unending dedication to service into play for your next plumbing project. You’ll be glad you did!
Our satisfied customers include: